Note: Measurement in grams and ml below for precision purposes.
125 g Graham Cracker Crumbs
8 g Sugar
75 g Butter, melted
Instructions: Combine ingredients together and press into the bottom of a foil lined pie pan.
567 g Cream Cheese
170 g Sugar
2 g Salt
142 g Eggs
14 g Egg yolks
75 ml Heavy Cream
7.5 ml Vanilla extract
175 g Chopped stroopwafel
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar and salt and mix on medium speed with the paddle attachment, occasionally scraping down the bowl, until the mixture is completely smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs and egg yolks together. Add the eggs to the cream cheese mixture in four additions, mixing until fully incorporated after each addition and scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in chopped stroopwafel.
- Pour into prepared pan. Gently tap the pans to release any air bubbles.
- Bake in hot water bath at 325°F until the centers of the cakes are set, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Cool the cakes completely in the pans on racks. Wrap the cakes, in the pans, in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to fully set.
- To unmold, you may need to briefly and gently heat the bottom and sides of the cake pan. Run a knife around the side of the pan. Remove and put on a serving plate.
The Biscoff Caramel Sauce:
160 g Sugar
100 g Water
200 g Cream
125 g Butter
250 g Biscoff Spread
Instructions: Caramelize sugar and water. Add the cream. Add butter and biscoff spread.
Serve and enjoy!