A cruise to Northern Europe beckoned, and we answered the call with a Virtual Voyage to Norway the week of Aug. 16! Thank you to all of our cruisers and Mariners who joined us on social media! The seven-day “Norse Legends” cruise aboard Nieuw Statendam was a blast, and we hope everyone had a great time. At the end of each cruise on board, we like to give our guests a Voyage Log showing how far we cruised. Here’s the Virtual Voyage Log for this cruise, and some bonus fun from the week!
1. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2. Sea Day
3. Eidfjord, Norway: 543 miles / 15.5 knots
4. Alesund, Norway: 278 miles / 17.6 knots
5. Geiranger, Norway: 57 miles / 9.1 knots
6. Bergen, Norway: 224 miles / 15.7 knots
7. Sea Day
8. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: 559 miles / 15.4 knots
TOTAL: 1,661 miles
AVERAGE SPEED: 14.6 knots
Officers & Crew: 962
Eggs consumed: 34, 674
Take in the stunning views as we depart Geirganger and sail along Geirangerfjord past The Seven Sisters and The Suitor. Thanks to Captain Darin Bowland for the amazing timelapse!
NORWAY-THEMED WORD SEARCH
How many words can you find? Challenge yourself to find as many words as you can.
We had a great time “cruising” with you, and we can’t wait to welcome our guests back on board!