Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
The Caribbean is full of tropical wonders and natural beauty. But there’s nothing like Half Moon Cay, our pristine private island paradise in the Bahamas. Cruise to the Bahamas with Holland America Line and discover the most stunning, highest-rated private-island experience in the region, Half Moon Cay. This island has won Porthole Cruise Magazine’s Best Private Island award 17 consecutive years, and was also named the best in Travel Weekly's Readers' Choice Awards. As soon as your toes touch that powdery white sand and your eyes settle on the perfect blue-crystal clear water, you’ll understand why this island is one of the most sought out destinations. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway or a family vacation, book a Bahamas cruise and explore Half Moon Cay's beautiful beaches, exciting cruise excursions, exclusive beach cabanas and more.
Ultimate Private-Island Sanctuary
A perfect day on Half Moon Cay
Things to Do in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
From active adventure to secluded relaxation, Half Moon Cay has it all.
- A wide range of activities including snorkeling, kayaks, catamarans, paddleboards, and more
- Horseback riding on the beach and in the surf (a Half Moon Cay exclusive)
- Private two-story villas and beachside cabanas
- The Tropics Restaurant with shaded dining pavilions for a barbecue lunch
- Fresh-grilled lobster served Caribbean style at the Lobster Shack
- Quench your thirst at Captain Morgan on the Rocks, the “I Wish I Could Stay Here Forever” bar, and several more beachside watering holes
- Kid- and family-friendly activities, including a new children's water park
- A chapel for weddings or renewal of vows (a Half Moon Cay exclusive)
Come, join us. Your private island is waiting. Explore All Bahamas Shore Excursions.