Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
The Caribbean is full of tropical wonders. But there’s nothing like Half Moon Cay, Holland America Line’s 2,400-acre private island paradise in the Bahamas. The most authentic, highest-rated...
Ultimate Private-Island Sanctuary
From active adventure to secluded relaxation, Half Moon Cay has it all:
- A wide range of activities including snorkeling, kayaks, catamarans, paddleboards, and more
- Horseback riding on the beach and in the surf (a Half Moon Cay exclusive)
- Private two-story villas and beachside cabanas
- The Tropics Restaurant with shaded dining pavilions for a barbecue lunch
- Fresh-grilled lobster served Caribbean style at the Lobster Shack
- Quench your thirst at Captain Morgan on the Rocks, the “I Wish I Could Stay Here Forever” bar, and several more beachside watering holes
- Kid- and family-friendly activities, including a new children's water park
- A chapel for weddings or renewal of vows (a Half Moon Cay exclusive)
Come, join us. Your private island is waiting.