1. Rent snorkel gear and discover a remarkable array of tropical fish. Spot clownfish in their anemones, watch blue tangs dart around the reefs, and see stingrays undulate over the ocean floor. Find a beginner’s snorkeling spot near the Welcome Center.
2. Hop on a personal watercraft for an exhilarating ride. Zip along the island’s scenic shoreline to reefs, inlets, and sand bars. Put your skills to the test in the buoyed Aqua Trax® Adventure course.
3. Kayak across the protected Bonefish Lagoon. An invigorating excursion through the protected crystal-clear lagoon. See lemon sharks, stingrays, sea urchins, and sea stars in their natural habitat and kayak near untouched mangrove forests.
4. Take a narrated glass-bottom boat tour to immerse yourself in kaleidoscopic marine life and corals.
5. Discover abandoned ruins from the 1700s and a wide variety of flora and fauna on a guided nature trek.
6. Bike up to Pegasus Ranch to get a lay of the land or cycle into the bay on a water bike.
7. Ride a horse through the surf. After an orientation, take your trusty steed up a trail to the highest part of the island (condition dependent) with ocean panoramas. Refresh as your equine buddy is equipped for swimming. Then venture into the blue sea for an unforgettable experience.
8. Sail a Hobie® Cat around the bay. If you love boats, take a Hobie Cat out for an hour.
9. Wade with stingrays in Stingray Cove. Stingrays are gentle, beautiful creatures. Touch their silky skin and learn what they like to eat and do.
Discover more thrills with our shore excursions.