Holland America Line Introduces New Beverage Packages
Seattle, Wash., April 24, 2017 — Holland America Line has introduced a new Elite Beverage Package for guests that features premium beverage selections. With this new package, guests may now also enjoy libations from Master Mixologist Dale DeGroff’s collection of unique, classic cocktails, such as The Ritz Cocktail, The Hemingway Daiquiri and Midnight Sun, his latest masterpiece created to celebrate Holland America Line’s 70th year of exploring Alaska.
“For many guests, there’s nothing better than relaxing with a handcrafted cocktail before dinner or after a long day of exploring in a port of call,” said Orlando Ashford, president, Holland America Line. “Our various beverage packages offer an array of choices and are a great value as well as a convenient way to enjoy this aspect of the cruise experience.”
The Elite Beverage Package features any premium spirits, cocktails, wines, beers, coffees, nonalcoholic beverages, bottled water and sodas up to a value of $15 each. On ms Koningsdam, the package also includes the Coca-Cola Freestyle program, where guests can enjoy more than 100 unique Coca-Cola flavors. The price for the Elite Beverage Package is $54.95 per person, per day.
Holland America Line has also introduced discounted pricing for its existing Signature Beverage Package, where guests save five dollars when they purchase the package online for $44.95 per person, per day, before their cruise; the same package when purchased aboard ship is priced at $49.95 per person, per day. The Signature Beverage Package includes standard selections of wine, beer, spirits, sodas, coffees and cocktails up to a value of $8 each.
In addition to the Elite and Signature beverage packages, Holland America Line also offers two nonalcoholic beverage options and a Water package.
- Quench Beverage Package features unlimited nonalcoholic beverages that include any juices, bottled water, nonalcoholic cocktails, nonalcoholic beers and specialty coffees for a price of $17.95 per person, per day.
- The Coca-Cola Package includes unlimited fountain sodas for $8.00 per person, per day. On ms Koningsdam this package also includes the Coca-Cola Freestyle program with more than 100 unique Coca-Cola flavors.
- The Water Package offers 12 liter bottles for a price of $32.
- Wine enthusiasts will enjoy the Cellar Master Package, consisting of a choice of five wine bottles, a standard and a premium winetasting, one Pinnacle Grill dinner, a wine accessory gift set and a Holland America Line commemorative bottle of wine. Cellar Master Package prices begin at $252 per person.
- Beverage Packages Provide Convenience and Value From that first latte in the morning until a nightcap before retiring to the stateroom, the premium line’s beverage packages and convenient beverage cards give guests the convenience to pay a one-time value-added fee to enjoy a variety of beverages during a cruise.
- All beverage packages and cards can be purchased online in advance of sailing or as gifts for other sailing guests. Unless otherwise noted, beverage packages must be purchased for the duration of the cruise and for all occupants of a stateroom. A 15 percent service charge is automatically added to all beverage purchases.
- The new package brings the total beverage package options to five, including the Signature Package, Quench Beverage Package, Coca-Cola Package and Cellar Master Package.
- For more information about Holland America Line, consult a travel professional, call 1-877-SAIL HAL (877-724-5425) or visit www.hollandamerica.com.
- Editor’s note: Photos are available at https://www.cruiseimagelibrary.com/c/ssggw6u1.
- For more information about Holland America Line, consult a travel professional, or visit: Australia: Visit www.hollandamerica.com.au EU: Visit www.hollandamerica.com UK: Visit www.hollandamerica.co.uk All Other Countries outside USA: Visit www.hollandamerica.com
- Find Holland America Line on Twitter, Facebook and the Holland America Blog. Access all social media outlets via the Online Communities quick link on the home page at www.hollandamerica.com.
- About Holland America Line [a division of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE: CCL and CUK)]
- Holland America Line’s fleet of 14 ships offers more than 500 cruises to more than 400 ports in 98 countries, territories or dependencies around the world. From shorter getaways to 113-day itineraries, the company’s cruises visit all seven continents with highlights including Antarctica explorations, South America circumnavigations and exotic Australia/New Zealand and Asia voyages; four annual Grand Voyages; and popular sailings to the Caribbean, Alaska, Mexico, Canada/New England, Bermuda, Europe and the Panama Canal. The line welcomed, ms Koningsdam, in 2016 and has a second Pinnacle Class ship, ms Nieuw Statendam, to be delivered in November 2018. A third Pinnacle Class ship, due for delivery in 2021, recently was announced.
- The company recently announced $300 million in brand enhancements to secure its position as the leader in premium cruising. Fleetwide, the ships feature innovative initiatives and a diverse range of enriching experiences focused on destination immersion and personalized travel. Guests can expand their knowledge onboard at an America’s Test Kitchen show; Explorations Café, powered by The New York Times and Digital Workshop powered by Windows. Outstanding entertainment fills each evening at venues including Lincoln Center Stage, Billboard Onboard and B.B. King’s Blues Club. The dining experience can be savored at a variety of restaurants with menus that feature selections from Holland America Line's esteemed Culinary Council that comprises world-famous chefs who design dishes exclusively for our guests.