Greenland Added to 2021 Canada and New England Itineraries
Holland America Line’s Canada and New England season will be even more scenic in 2021 with the addition of three cruises that explore the dramatic landscape of Greenland. From April through October, guests can select from more than 13 unique Canada, New England and Greenland itineraries ranging from seven to 17 days — including a new roundtrip cruise from Boston, Massachusetts, that features Greenland, Newfoundland and New England.
To celebrate the opening of the 2021 Canada, New England & Greenland bookings, Holland America Line is featuring an exclusive suite offer that includes free drinks, a free dining package and free gratuities when reserved by Feb. 28, 2020.
Kicking off the season in April, Amsterdam, Zaandam and Zuiderdam sail a diverse collection of 50 cruises that call at 23 exceptional ports on itineraries departing from Boston; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Montréal, Quebec, Canada. In addition to Greenland, the cruises call at some of the region’s most iconic destinations, including Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island, Maine’s spectacular Acadia National Park, Cape Breton’s incredible Bird Islands and Red Bay, Newfoundland.
New and Notable in 2021:
• Three new 17-day Greenland, Newfoundland & New England Discovery cruises aboard Rotterdam in July and August sail roundtrip from Boston and explore remote destinations with breathtaking natural beauty. Ports include Paamuit, Qaqortoq and Nanortalik, Greenland; St. John’s, Red Bay, St. Anthony and Corner Brook, Newfoundland; Halifax and Sydney, Nova Scotia; Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; and Bar Harbor, Maine.
• Amsterdam and Zaandam will continue cruising between Montreal and Boston in both the summer and fall, which will add three additional Canada & New England Discovery cruises and one additional Atlantic Coast sailing.
• Rotterdam takes over the 10-day Newfoundland & New England Discovery itineraries that now sail all the way to Montreal and include a late-night departure or overnight at Quebec City, Canada.
• All three ships will cruise the region in the fall so more guests can view the impressive display of jewel-toned foliage. Itineraries feature scenic cruising through the Gulf of St. Lawrence and Saguenay Fjord.
• Holland America Line’s perfectly sized ships enable cruising the scenic St. Lawrence River, with calls at Montréal and Québec City on nearly every itinerary.
• Leisurely journeys along the Atlantic Coast to and from Fort Lauderdale feature port calls at Charleston, South Carolina, and New York City.
Cultural Experiences Come On Board
On board, Holland America Line’s multimedia EXC Talks bring Canada, New England and Greenland to life with captivating storytelling, expert commentary and stirring audio and video presentations.
Explore Food, Wine and Culture on Culinary Tours
Exclusive shore excursions in partnership with FOOD & WINE magazine showcase the tastes of the region. On Canada, New England and Greenland cruises, guests can indulge in authentic poutine and maple syrup–infused treats or farm-to-fork cuisine in Quebec City; sail on a classic lobster boat, then dine at a Downeast Maine lobster bake in Bar Harbor; explore Nova Scotia’s Annapolis Valley and attend a tasting at the Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards; or take a walking tour of Portland, Maine, and quaff a small-batch beer at Shipyard Brewing Company.
Are you going to book a Canada & New England cruise for 2021? Will you choose an itinerary with Greenland? Tell us in the comments!
I have been unable to find the promo on Holland America website for booking 2021 Canada New England and Greenland which offers the drink package, dining package and pre-paid gratuities.
Love that Greenland is being added. Have done voyage of the Vikings and loved Prince Christian sound portion. Have done 2 Montreal Boston back to backs. One of my favourite areas to cruise in.
May just have to do Greenland again.
I do think adding Greenland is a good move and a cruise worth considering.
Greenland has been on my bucket list for many years. This last fall we took the cruise from Montreal to Boston. Adding in a cruise stopping in Greenland would be wonderful.
I am really excited to see that HA is having cruises heading to Greenland. What I would like to know is if a HA Mariner Member can book the Cruise from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I live in Nova Scotia and would like to join the cruise from here provided it stops here along the way.
Have been exploring options for Greenland but has been with other cruise lines as HAL didn’t offer anything for this route! I’m so pleased to see this has been included!
Wife and I have sailed the Montreal to Boston return three times and have enjoyed it immensely. We all have a good luck at your cruises to Newfoundland and Iceland
Would be very interested in prices and dates etc. for cruises from for Lauderdale calling in Charleston New York and Greenland.
I’m already a 3 star mariner. Count me in!
The blog above states: “To celebrate the opening of the 2021 Canada, New England & Greenland bookings, Holland America Line is featuring an exclusive suite offer that includes free drinks, a free dining package and free gratuities when reserved by Feb. 28, 2020.”
So you are saying that you need to book a 2020 cruise to get this deal when it is celebrating the 2021 season?
Thrilled you have added Greenland. May have to take New England/Atlantic Canada cruise again. Interesting ports. Can you send details for August 29, 2021 cruise.
When will you be able to see and book cruises for 2021 that include Greenland?
I am interested in the l7 day Boston-Boston itinerary, which includes Greenland…I would like
to know if the british and Irish isles are also included…or was this particular itinerary only
for the cancelled 39 day for this year? I am 4+ stars; I love HAL and hope to be able to
book something for the Christmas/New Year sailing this coming holiday…out of Ft Lauderdale
Tampa, San Diego or Galveston…Please advise.
It is a shame that the Greenland and Newfoundland itineraries are gone, now that the Rotterdam has been sold. Since 2021 is the 20th year anniversary of 9/11, it would be a special time to visit Newfoundland which hosted many American travelers when their planes were diverted to Gander.
I woould like to book acruise on the Rotterdam room with balcony for either a new england canaca cruise oie one that includes greenland